Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prenatal checkup

We had a regular prenatal visit with Dr. LePore today. They listened to the heartbeat and Nathan kicked the scanner really hard and the nurse was impressed but felt sorry for me. I guess he is going to be a showoff too! He measured me and I am measuring right on for size. I only gained one pound this month! Yippee! Who would have thought with all of the holidays and candy I've been eating! I am glad for that! I start going every two weeks now. They moved my due date up to March 1st instead of the 5th. Yay! We are in the third trimester and in the homestretch! It won't be much longer! I guess I should start preparing for his arrival.

2 comments:

JimKels said...

Yay for 3rd trimester...only b/c that means it is getting closer!! I am happy for the good and healthy check up!!! Yay for March 1st!!

Lesley said...

oh thank the lord for the Third Trimester....Congrats...and Nathan may be a soccer star...or an NFL kicker....