Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a very eventful Thanksgiving Day. I let Brian eat his breakfast in the living room, which never ever happens, so he could watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. He ate his peaches and cheerios and laughed at the big balloons. He waved when the Abby Caddaby balloon and the Sesame Street float came on TV.

Then we went over to my Granny and Granddaddy's house to eat. My Great-Grandma, Mom, Uncle Chip and his girlfriend Kristen were there. Brian had a wide variety of Thanksgiving food, including turkey, lima beans, mashed potatoes, collards, sweet potatoes, and I'm sure there was other stuff. Daddy even let him sample from his dessert plate. He had apple pie and pumpkin pie. My Granny tried to squirt some whipped creme in his mouth but kept getting air instead. I had to cut her off because I was worried the baby was going to get stoned from the fumes. (probably wouldn't happen in reality) After we ate he played and we chit chatted and had a good time. (Pictures to come soon)

On Friday we had Thanksgiving again with the other set of family members. It was my grandparents (my mom's mom), all of my aunts and uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins (Baby Taylor), and my cousin's husband's family. Confused yet? Well let's just say there were alot of us! Brian again ate a lot of different stuff. Turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, broccoli casserole, rolls and I'm sure more stuff. After lunch we sat and played in the living room with the family making a circle around the living room so he couldn't escape. He got it see Baby Taylor up close for the first time. Taylor is now like 3 months old. The first thing Brian did when he could see him was give him a big kiss on his head! Nobody told him to or anything he just right out and kissed him. I'm hoping someone got a picture of it. We came home and Brian slept like a baby with a full belly all nite!

0 comments: