Monday, December 15, 2008

Brian's Birthday Party

Brian had his birthday party yesterday afternoon. It was pretty hectic but fun. He got lots of much needed clothing and some toys to keep him entertained. He got a little ride on toy that Dean has enjoyed trying to teach him how to ride. He already wore the batteries out of one of his toys! He loved his little cupcake that he smashed and ate way to much of! He was spastastic after eating all of that!
The fondant cake I made turned out really well I think. I was pretty proud of it. Took me forever but it looked cool!
The only present he got that we didn't want was a nice black eye! I'm not sure how it happened just yet. I know it's not the last bump and black eye but did it have to come right before his birthday and family pictures?! Oh well! He'll live.
Brian just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who came to his party!





Photobucket

1 comments:

Lesley said...

Poor little guy...his poor little eye..(ooohhh made a rhyme)....I love your cake...you did an amazing job....it looks like it was a great birthday..and look at the green icing all over his face....adorable...