Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve!

So it took me a little while to get around to writing this but I'm finally getting there. December has proven to be a very very busy month!
I guess I will start with Christmas Eve. We spent the day at my Grandmother's house. We had a fantastic lunch, hung out with the family, and then the kids got to open there presents. Brian got alot of fun things! He got a carnival type clown that you throw the balls into, a radio controlled car that Daddy and Brian will get to play with soon, two Little People cars, a shape sorter, and Alphabet Pal. I'm sure there were other things but my brain doesn't remember everything these days. Shortly after we opened gifts we realized we really needed to get going because we were quickly losing Brian. We picked a gift from the gift exchange pile (Thanks Lisa!) and headed out! We had a good day. Brian had fun getting to play with my cousin Kyle. Kyle likes playing with him, I think we need to hire him to come and give me a hand after Nathan is born. Kyle seems to have alot of energy to keep up with him but probably not quite enough! I got a good picture of Kyle kissing Brian on the cheek. He says he wasn't kissing him but I think differently. HEHE.

After we got home Dean tried to convince me to let him open his present but I told him "NO WAY!" So we had dinner and off to bed we all went!

1 comments:

JimKels said...

Yay for Alphabet Pal! Wesleigh got him for his birthday and he plays with him off and on all day!!! He absolutely loves him. I hope that Brain enjoys it as much as Wesleigh does!!