Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Birthday

Well I celebrated my 22nd birthday this past weekend. We went out to eat with my grandparents and my mom. We went to Warrrior's Mongolian Grill. That place is awesome! There food is always great! After lunch my mom took Brian and Dean and I went to go get me some brand new shoes! After looking for what seemed like forever, we finally found some. Then we went and got the paint so we could paint the dresser we picked up for free off of Craigslist for Nathan. (more on that coming soon) Overall I had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you......so glad it was a nice day.....

JimKels said...

Hey girl!! Glad your birthday was good!! How are you doing?? and the boys?? My induction date is 3 weeks from today and I can't wait. I am pretty miserable!!! Let me know how y'all are!!