Friday, April 17, 2009

Stupid washer, Stupid Sears

Our washer died. It worked just fine until Dean saw water all over the floor. Time for a new one! We went to Sears yesterday and picked one out and took it home. We got it setup and tried it out. It didn't work! It filled up, but that's the problem. It keeps on filling! So we spent 45 minutes on the phone with Sears repair center and they told us to call back today. I called back today and spent another 30 minutes on the phone being transferred to about 6 different people. Finally someone helped me and set up an appointment for the tech. YAY! But the tech won't be here until TUESDAY!!!!!! The boys have very few clean clothes left. I hope there are not any major diaper disasters!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

ugg...so sorry....I hate it when it happens that way....I hope it gets fixed soon

Unknown said...

Hell, this has happend to me! I am not sure of the lingo, but the tube that goes into the pipe and allows your washer to fill, it is too far in. I got 3 washers at my appartment before anyone figured out what was wrong. Good luck! Katie www.not-just-vanilla.com