Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Coupon Savings today!

I've been trying really hard to use coupons to save us money. With a family of 4 and one income I'm looking to save any way I can. I've tried using my coupons a couple of times in the last couple of weeks and haven't had very good luck but I was willing to give it another shot. So off to the grocery store I went! Farm Fresh has double coupon day up to $1.00 on Wednesdays. I'm sure I looked silly standing in the store flipping thru my coupon organizer but I got it done! I got $33.65
worth of groceries for..... 13.99 including tax!!! That's a savings of 60%! My granny would be proud!

3 boxes of pasta-roni
2 boxes of Quaker granola bars
2 Pasta Sides by Liptons
2 jugs of Welches Aqua Juice
1 box of Post Trail Mix Crunch Cereal
1 box of texas toast croutons
1 bag of No Yolk Egg Noodles
2 Healthy Choice dinners

0 comments: