Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

We had a great day yesterday. Brian spent the night at his grandma's on Saturday. Me and Dean actually got some sleep Saturday night. Nathan only woke up once! I was able to get some pictures of Nathan in the morning for his first Easter. (more below the pictures)

Nathan and his seahorse.


Exhausted already?

After a relaxing morning we went over to my grandparents house for Easter lunch and a real Easter Egg Hunt. Lunch was fantastic. Brian did not really want any of the lunch food but he loved the fruit salad. It was not my idea of a balanced lunch but it is ok. After we ate Dean went and hid the Easter Eggs. He hid 26 eggs in the grass. After about 4 eggs Brian was done and Mommy walked around and picked up the other 22 eggs. He still had fun running around and he laughed the whole time! He got an easter basket from Dean and I and his grandma got him a ducky laundry basket and some clothes. We had a good day at there house. It was beautiful weather, a little chilly but very sunny! After we left there house Brian was wiped out. He slept in the car and we decided to stop at the river so that Dean could try out a new fishing spot. While he fished I took Brian and Nathan to the playground. I blew some bubbles and he ran around some more. Turns out the fishing isn't great there and Brian was exhausted. We came home and had dinner and Brian stubbled around until he went to bed early at 7! We had a great Easter!


Brian's Basket


Nathan's Basket







Brian and his Great Granny



Brian and my Uncle Chip
(first time he's ever held Brian, he was forced, Brian begged him)


Nathan and his Great-Granddaddy
(first time I've ever seen him hold a baby)



Brian and Nathan's Great Great Granny



2 comments:

JimKels said...

Nathan is getting SOOO big!!! I'm glad y'all had a great day and it sounds like Brian had a blast! I hope y'all are doing well!!

Jamie said...

I love the pictures of your kiddos with your family. Those multi-generational pictures are SO precious.