Sunday, April 19, 2009

Norfolk Botanical Gardens, tons of pictures!

Me and my mom took the boys to Norfolk Botanical Gardens yesterday. It was such a beautiful day and I wanted to get some spring pictures of the boys. Even tho we were surrounded by beautiful flowers, Brian was more interested in the dandelions, sticks, pinecones and mulch. He really loved the fountains at the children's garden, I think that was his favorite part. He was soaking wet but it was a hot day! I'm really glad we got some pictures of me and the boys. It was a long day but alot of fun. We got there around 10:30 and didn't leave until 3:30! Even tho we were there for a long time, Brian was a champ and didn't melt down at all! He passed out as soon as he got in his car seat! Enjoy the pictures. I'll try to explain in captions below each picture.
The sensory garden. (It's ok to touch!)

The stone bridge.
Running through the trees.
Stopping to pick up a pinecone.
Throwing and then laughing at the thrown pinecone.
Picking hispinecone back up.
"Ooo a tulip"
Let me look closer.
Let's really look inside.
Ah ha! I got it!
What's in here?
Sniff sniff...
Oo a buttercup.
Ah another stick!
Ahhhh....
Ahhhh...
Chooo!
What is this!?
Grandma, you are silly!





Mommy and Nathan
Just relaxing on the bench.

Mommy and her boys!



Spitting frogs.
Fountains in the children's garden.



Peek-a-boo!

0 comments: