Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update on Nathan

Sorry I haven't updated about my latest appointment. It was on Tuesday. Again he says, "Be ready for any day now." I'm tired of being ready for any day now. I've been ready for 2 weeks! I go back to see him on Tuesday again and hopefully we've made some sort of progress. I've been doing everything I can to get him out. We had chinese food one day, another day we had spicy spicy Mongolian, I've walked up and down the stairs (Brian is a pro now), and a ton of other things. I'm going to be walking the mall today with my mom, hopefully that gets thing going. I'm confident it will work. She's a much better person to walk the mall with than Dean. He hates the mall and walks to fast. So keep your fingers crossed that Baby Nathan will start his journey into the word today.

2 comments:

JimKels said...

Bless your heart!! I bet you are miserable!! I am sure that carrying Brian around doesn't really help matters any!! Hopefully sweet baby Nathan will make his appearance sooner rather than later!! My doctor once told me that the only 2 things that would truly help your cervix along are sex (semen) and cervical checks. I'm sure that sex is on the absolutely TOP of your priority list right now!! :-) We so need to catch up on IM soon!!

Daniel and Shannon said...

I wish you luck! There is nothing like waiting and waiting some more.