Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update on Nathan

He's still inside, but probably not for long! I am dilated to 2cm now, losing some of the mucous plug, and I have lost some of my amniotic fluid. He is also at a -1 station, which is really low in the pelvic cavity. The doctor said it's very possible I could go into labor this week or it could be next week. He's not sure obviously since every one is different. We made an appointment for next week but he didn't really sound like he would see me then. I'm ready for him now. I feel like I've been pregnant for years now. I guess we will just wait and see. I talked with Claudia, our birth instructor whose been delivering babies forever, she seems to think it might be this week. Dean is hoping that we can at least get our bedroom furniture delivered and set up next Monday or Tuesday before I go into labor. We'll see. His birthday is Monday and doens't want to share a birthday, which I understand. We are shooting for the 20th. That seems so far away, but it really isn't. Wish us luck for the next couple of weeks!

1 comments:

JimKels said...

Stinkin' exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Come on Nathan!! -1 girl, you must be miserable!! I am praying for you guys and I can't wait to hear that he has arrived! By the way..you have been pregnant for years now!! :-) Keep us informed!!