Sunday, February 8, 2009

furniture and hospitals

We bought some really awesome furniture this week! We are so excited for it to come! Hopefully next week. We bought a brand new bedroom set complete with queen size bed, dresser/mirror, chest, and a memory foam mattress! It is all handcrafted and had carved and is gorgeous! It's a one of a kind piece, only 5 were ever made. I love it so much so I took my mom to the furniture store where we bought it and had to show it off! As soon as we got there my mom had to use the bathroom and long story short, got her finger caught in the door and it cut the tip of her finger off! Really gross! The people at the store were very nice and even drove my mom to the hospital while i followed with the car and brian. Luckily Obici hospital was close by. I called dean on my way there just to let him know what was happening since i didn't know how long we would be at the hospital. They took some X-rays and temporarily closed it up. Dean met me up there and kinda helped keep Brian calm since he was tired of being in his stroller at that point. After they closed it up she was discharged.
She still never got to see the furniture we bought, so I guess she'll have to wait until it gets here now. Me and Dean went back to the store to let them know how things were going and to take pictures of our bedroom furniture. I can't wait to post the pictures of our furniture after we get it all set up and decorated! Stay tuned!

0 comments: