Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow in VA!

Brian saw his first snow in Virginia today! It's only November and we had our first snowfall! We were watching the News at Noon and they were talking about the snow we had this morning. Apparently we missed it. This isn't the first time Brian has seen snow. When we flew to Colorado when he was two months old he saw snow in Minneapolis and in Colorado, but he ws to little to care. I was telling Dean that I wish we had seen it and been able to show Brian. No sooner had I finished my sentence a snow burst came through and huge snowflakes were falling. I told Dean to throw these warm clothes on Brian real quick and I ran to get myself some decent clothes. We tag team dressed Brian. I threw some fleece pants over top of his jammies and threw a hat and coat on him and we ran out the door just in time to take a few pictures of the snow before it stopped. Brian loved the snow! He must have some Colorado blood in him afterall! Dean showed him the snow in his hands and showed Brian the snow that landed on his pants. I wish it had stuck around, hopefully this isn't the only snow we get this year!

"You call this snow" - Dean (Colorado native)



"See Brian, this is snow"



OOO I like snow!

1 comments:

JimKels said...

Aw...looks like he loved it!!! Do y'all not usually get snow?? Brain will have to see enough snow for Wesleigh too...b/c it won't happen here!! Yay for snow, but we prefer warmer weather!!