Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nathan's first haircut and prep for surgery

We shaved Natey boy's head today. All of it! No hair left on his cute mishapened head! If you had been our neighbor you probably would have thought that there was bloodshed happening in our house. Nathan cried and cried and wiggled and squirmed. Daddy did most of the shaving. He left the last bit of mohawk hair on top for me. Now that his hair is gone you can really see the mishaped head. Also you can actually see the ridge of bone on top. Previosuly I had only been able to feel it and not see it. Nathan sure has an odd shaped head. He's cute as can be though! He's down for the night now and at about midnight I will wake him up and give him one last bottle. I probably won't sleep well tonight but if I do manage to fall asleep, I will be up again at about 4:30 to get ready and leave. Well 4:30 is fast approaching and I still have so much left to do. I'm leaving you with a picture of his first haircut and you can see more in the album! Good Night. I'll update this as I get updates tomorrow.

0 comments: