Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Update on nose sucking and more!

It's still happening. The noses are running wild here! It's finally letting up since Brian's cold is going away. Nathan still has his cold. I took Nathan to the doctor today since his eyes were getting all goopy and nasty. I was worried about pink eye and didn't want that going to Brian. Dr. Ballard checked him out and she thinks that he is fighting the cold and it's leaking from his eyes. No big deal. Here is the most shocking part of my day! Nathan was weighed today and he weighs 9 pounds 13 ounces! He is only 4 weeks old! 15 days ago he weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces. 23 ounces gained in 15 days! I really can't believe it!
Upate on the car....
It's fixed! The Silver Monster is running again! Dean really gave it his bes,t but when it came down to the last thing to fix, he just didn't have the special tool. Oh well. It took the dealership 5 days but works now!

2 comments:

JimKels said...

I'm glad y'all are on the mend!! Way to gain weight Nathan!! I think Ethan probably weighs around 9 lbs...we go for our 2 month and 15 month check ups on April 6th, so we will see then!!

Anonymous said...

gawd i was going to see if you were busy this weekend we could get the boys together but since your all infested ...lol let me know when theyre all better we'll have a toddler day..
danielle/ jakes mommy