Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A pointless visit...

Well we had a pretty pointless visit today with the prenatal doctor. All they did was listen to the heartbeat and tell me that he was still there. I could have told him that! It's a really good thing that our insurance pays for these visits and that there are no co-pays. If I had to pay even $10 for that visit I would be angry. lol We go back again in two weeks and that is when we start internal exams to check for progress and then start going weekly until he makes his arrival.

So nothing new, Nathan is still in here and pressing every last nerve, LITERALLY!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I know...It gets frustrating when you are getting closer...and they can't really tell you anything more....but just think....only a few more visits....yeah....

Lesley said...

BTW...I've left you something over at my blog...come by when you can to snag it...