Saturday, May 2, 2009

My 100th Post and some random never before seen pics!

Welcome to my 100th post!
91/2 months ago I posted my first blog post. Since then a ton of things have happened and changed. Brian developed his personality, he got into a lot of trouble, we had some rough days, and even added a member to our family. It's been a roller coaster of a ride, but I enjoyed every moment of it! I love those two little boys more than anything in the world! I'm going to post a few never before seen random photos from the last 9 months. Enjoy!

Stuck in his "drum", otherwise known as the spaghetti pot.
The boy loved his new shoes.
Silly mohawk boy!
Professional pictures we had taken when Brian turned 1.
The boy will sleep anywhere!
4 days before I had Nathan and my Grandma's Birthday celebration.
Brian was telling us how ready he was to leave the hospital after Nathan was born. We all felt that way little man!
Newborn Nathan sleeping on Daddy's chest
Not happy during an attempt at Easter pictures.
Smiley Nathan.
A typical meltdown.
He decided it was best to sit on the couch in his toy bin.
Brian climbing down the back of the couch.

I hope you enjoyed them and continue watching and reading about us.

2 comments:

Cher said...

Just found your site, stopping to say Hi! Your pics are 2 cute and I have 2 boys so I understand!

Lesley said...

A huge congrats on your 100th post...a big accomplishment...and I LOVE the pic in the easter basket crying...priceless