Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brian's first cold....

Brian has his first cold. :( He went to bed just fine. No signs of sickness. He played and ate normally all day. Around 11:15pm he woke up fussing and wouldn't go back to sleep unless someone was patting his back. That went on till about 1:15. I had already been asleep for an hour before he woke up so I was exhausted standing there over his crib patting away. Around 1:15am I tried to leave and just let him cry it out for a little while. I thought he might only cry for maybe 10 minutes but it was at least 45 minutes. Around 2am Dean went in there to calm him down. He rocked and patted him for a good 20 minutes in our bed. We laid him in bed with us for a half hour and then took him back to his crib. By 3am I think we were all sleeping again.
He woke up this morning with a runny nose, sneezing, and a little cough. We all woke up with a stuffy nose. I think we all got head colds. Unfortunately there is nothing we can give him to make him feel better. He's been sleeping alot today which is nice. He hasn't been eating very well but he's still drinking his formula. Poor little guy sounds horrible. He wants to make sure everyone gets sick with him tho. He walks over to you and then coughs on you and then spits just to make sure you catch it.

1 comments:

JimKels said...

I'm sorry y'all are sick!!! It sucks! I hope y'all feel better soon. We are sick too...Wesleigh has Scarlet Fever/Strep throat. We are approaching 24 hours on antibiotics! Yay!!